1. Aronson, M.F.J., Lepczyk Ch.A., Evans K.L, Goddard M.A, Lerman S.B., Scott, J., MacIvor, Ch., Nilon, H., Vargo, T. (2017). Biodiversity in the city: key challenges for urban green space management. Front Ecology Environment, 15(4), 189-196. [DOI:10.1002/fee.1480
2. Christopher, T. (2011). New American Landscape: Leading Voice on the Future of Sustainable Gardening. Timber press.
3. Fathi Manesh, Z., Rezaei Nejad, A., Mousavi Fard, S., Viskarami, Gh. (2017). Evaluation of ornamental ability of some species of Alliun genus in Khorramabad climate. Crops Improvement, 19(3), 678-700 (In Persian).
4. Heidari Asl., E., Maeerofi, E.R. (2016). Green space and its standards with a strategic view of hot and dry regions of Iran. Journal of NAJA Deputy of Engineering, 99-129 (In Persian).
5. Joozi, F., Iran Nejad Parizi, M., Tazeh, M.H., Mirshamsi, A., Mousavi, S. (2017). Green road design and landscaping using native plants in arid areas (Case study: Dargahan, Yazd: Taft). Environmental Science and Engineering. 3 (11), 61-51 (In Persian).
6. Karimian, Z. (2016). Native plants in the urban landscape. Journal of Flower and Ornamental Plants, 4(1), 78-86 (In Persian).
7. Mayrand F., Clergeau, Ph. (2018). Green roofs and green walls for biodiversity conservation: a contribution to urban connectivity? Sustainability, 10(985),1-13. [DOI:10.3390/su10040985
8. Mesbah, S.H., Soleimanpour, S.M. (2016). Native plant species, the solution for sustainable development of green space in Shiraz in water scarcity. The first conference on Shiraz ecological resilience, Shiraz (In Persian).
9. Mirzadeh Vaghefi, S.S., Rajamand, M.A., Khayami, M. (2008). Introducing cultivated plants in Tehran city. Journal of Biology, 21(2), 298-314 (In Persian).
10. Mirzadeh Vaghefi, S.S. (2014). Verbascum spp. and Galium humifusum, native plants that can be used in green space. The First National Congress of Flower and Ornamental Plants of Iran (In Persian).
11. Mousavi, S., Iran Nejad Parizi, M. (2013). The importance of landscaping with native species in arid and semi-arid regions. The First National Conference on Geography, Urban Planning and Sustainable Development. Koomesh Environment Association (In Persian).
12. Taghizadeh, K., Minaei, E. (2012). How to select plants in the planning and architecture of urban green spaces in Iran. Human Geography Research, 81, 127-140 (In Persian).
13. Uanjuan Z.Z., Ouyang, Hua Z., Weiqi, Z., Xiaoke, W., Weihua, X., Yongming, N. (2010). Plant species composition in green spaces within the built-up areas of Beijing, China. Plant Ecology, 209,189-204. [DOI:10.1007/s11258-009-9675-3